Round Leak Proof Airtight Lunch Box - Stainless Steel - Perfect for Work or School Lunch
No plastic. No leaks. Plus, this rugged, long-lasting stainless steel food container is built to literally take a licking and keep on ticking without dripping.
Our plastic-free container with its leak-proof lid features a soft-close latch and silicone gasket design by Meals In Steel
This round shaped box with lid is specifically designed to hold wet meals like saucy entrées, fluffy dressed salads, and generous take-out restaurant portions.
Size(cm): 13 * 7 (Diameter * Height)
Capacity - 700ml
Dishwasher & Freezer safe
100% Stainless steel, a great alternative to plastics.
This product is leak-proof
- Food Grade Stainless Steel Material - Made from the highest quality food grade SUS 304 stainless Steel. Our stainless-steel storage containers are healthier, safer and more environmental friendly. It excludes plastics, BPA, and no chemistry and toxicity. You have no need to worry about product quality and food safety. Our stainless-steel Box can be used for many years.
- Perfect Leak Proofness - The lid with the locking clip and detachable silicone seal ring can completely prevents leakage. Designed with locking clip, no matter you put this Food Container on the backpack or accidentally drop it, the lip will not open and keep food perfectly inside the box.
- Easy to Clean & Dishwasher Safe - For a super-simple cleanup, just toss your lunch box and lid in the dishwasher.
Washing: dishwasher safe however we recommend that you remove any silicon seal from the lid and wash that separately by hand. The lid can then go into the dishwasher without seal.
One year manufacturing warranty.
Meals in steel offers a wide range of food-grade, high-quality stainless steel lunch boxes, and bottles, to keep your food safe. Eat Healthy, Live Healthy!
Do You Know?
Studies of bisphenol-S, the chemical compound sometimes used to replace bisphenol-A in "BPA-free" plastic products, found it is disruptive not only to the body's hormone system but to brain circuitry in developing animal embryos.
Known to mimic estrogen, BPA and BPS are not the only synthetic chemicals found in hard plastic and certain resins that do so. (Close relatives include Bisphenol B, C, E, F, G, M. P, PH, TMC, and Z.) In laboratory tests, 95 percent of hundreds of ordinary plastic products put through "real world" conditions, such as through a microwave or dishwasher, tested positive for leaching estrogenic chemicals. Since companies are under no obligation to tell consumers what chemicals are used in the manufacture of their product, many health experts say the best thing to do is avoid contact with household plastics altogether.
With the caveat that it is nearly impossible to not be exposed to plastic in the course of a day, here are two lists. The first contains a selective list of plastic items or products that contain plastic resins that experts say you should limit your exposure to or sanitize your hands after touching. The second list contains a selective list of safe alternatives
- hard plastic sports bottles
- plastic food storage containers
- food wrap
- hard and flexible packaging
- deli containers
- plastic bags
- baby bottle components (nipple, ring, liner, etc)
- plastic dinnerware and plates
- non-stick cookware
- plastic cleaning products
- thermal receipt paper
- canned food and drink
- stainless steel water bottles
- unbleached wax paper
- anything made from wool, cotton, hemp or plastic-free, biodegradable fibers
- plastic-free cleaning products, such as baking soda, vinegar, and essential oils
- stainless steel or cast iron cookware