Large Lunch Box Twin Layer Rectangular (Three-in-One)
This Three-in-One is a three-piece nesting lunch box set. This nesting lunchbox makes it also easy to pack a variety of foods and keep them all separate - and safe from squishing! Our Three-in-One is perfect packing a healthy entree and two side dishes.
You can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food.
Our best-selling bento, the Three in One is a 100% high-quality, food-grade stainless steel container. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS). But it's not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used.
Product Details :
- Durable design uses 100% food-grade stainless steel
- 3 piece nesting bento set. Includes upper and lower food containers plus a snack container
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing. Also works great for portion control
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Kid-tested clips can be adjusted looser or tighter.
- Container is not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used. If you need to pack something wet in the top layer, such as dressings or dips - will nest upstairs
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use in microwave
- Made in India
Size(cm): 20 X 14 X 10
Dishwasher & Freezer safe
100% Stainless steel, a great alternative to plastics.
This product is not leakproof
One year manufacturing warranty.
Meals in steel offers a wide range of food-grade, high-quality stainless steel lunch boxes, and bottles, to keep your food safe. Eat Healthy, Live Healthy!
Do You Know?
Studies of bisphenol-S, the chemical compound sometimes used to replace bisphenol-A in "BPA-free" plastic products, found it is disruptive not only to the body's hormone system but to brain circuitry in developing animal embryos.
Known to mimic estrogen, BPA and BPS are not the only synthetic chemicals found in hard plastic and certain resins that do so. (Close relatives include Bisphenol B, C, E, F, G, M. P, PH, TMC, and Z.) In laboratory tests, 95 percent of hundreds of ordinary plastic products put through "real world" conditions, such as through a microwave or dishwasher, tested positive for leaching estrogenic chemicals. Since companies are under no obligation to tell consumers what chemicals are used in the manufacture of their product, many health experts say the best thing to do is avoid contact with household plastics altogether.
With the caveat that it is nearly impossible to not be exposed to plastic in the course of a day, here are two lists. The first contains a selective list of plastic items or products that contain plastic resins that experts say you should limit your exposure to or sanitize your hands after touching. The second list contains a selective list of safe alternatives
- hard plastic sports bottles
- plastic food storage containers
- food wrap
- hard and flexible packaging
- deli containers
- plastic bags
- baby bottle components (nipple, ring, liner, etc)
- plastic dinnerware and plates
- non-stick cookware
- plastic cleaning products
- thermal receipt paper
- canned food and drink
- stainless steel water bottles
- unbleached wax paper
- anything made from wool, cotton, hemp or plastic-free, biodegradable fibers
- plastic-free cleaning products, such as baking soda, vinegar, and essential oils
- stainless steel or cast iron cookware
Great lunchbox ,good quality, keeps food fresh.
Can we get more of the snack tins that come with the lunch box?
Great style made well and practical
Good size packs a lot pleased with this choice.
Lunchbox is a good size and stacks well. Really high quality. Would definitely purchase again.
Great and durable, is the 3rd I buy for each child, the only thing I miss is having an extra clip to use the top tier on its own or a silicon band to make it slightly leak proof, any way, love it and used it every day for the last 3 years