If your query is not answered below, please feel free to email us and we will endeavour to answer your query at the earliest.
1) Are MIS lunch boxes food safe?
Yes MIS lunch boxes are food safe. It is BPA free and made from food grade stainless steel.
2) Do MIS lunch boxes contain any chemicals or carcinogenic materials?
No, MIS lunch boxes do not contain any chemicals or carcinogenic materials
3) Are MIS lunch boxes safe for the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher?
MIS lunch boxes are freezer safe and dishwasher safe, however they are not microwave safe
4) Are MIS lunch boxes and bottles are leak proof?
All water bottles are leak proof but not all lunch boxes are leak proof. Please check our leak proof lunch box model. Please note that all leak proof products come with silicon seal. which has been added on the product for the reason. However we still called it 100% stainless steel product.
5) How much is the shipping cost?
Shipping within NZ: There would be a flat $5 shipping to ship anywhere within New Zealand.
International Shipping: We ship all over the world. International shipping rates apply.International shipping starts from $25.
6) How much time does it take for delivery?
Delivery within New Zealand: It will take 2-5 working days to deliver the lunch boxes within New Zealand
International delivery: Depending on the destination it may take 10 – 20 working days to deliver the lunch boxes
7) Can I change or cancel my order?
To change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once the lunch boxes have been dispatched.
8) Can I return the product if I am not happy with it?
Absolutely, we believe in 100% customer satisfaction and if for some reason you are not happy with the product, you can return the product as long as it has not been used and we will refund your amount. You bear the shipping cost and stocking fees. Please refer to our terms and condition page for detail.
9) Where are MIS lunch boxes manufactured?
MIS lunch boxes are manufactured in India and the factory manufacturing the lunch boxes follows fair trade practices