Returns on Products Purchased from our Web store
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and if for some reason you are not happy with the product, you can return the product within 30 days as long as it has not been used and we will refund you the amount of purchase less 15% restocking fees. Restocking fee would not be charged if there is any manufacturing fault. You bear the shipping cost. Any returns must be in its original pack and accompanied with proof of purchase. However if the product is not faulty there is no legal obligation on us to take it back, so kindly choose your products carefully.
For goods returned because of a manufacturers fault we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Faulty goods will be replaced or repaired in the first instance or refunded if no replacement or suitable exchange is available.
If goods are incorrectly supplied we will arrange return of the incorrect goods and supply the correct goods in exchange provided the incorrect goods are received back by us in the same condition they were sent.
If your product has been damaged during delivery please keep the packaging in which the product was delivered in case the courier company needs to inspect it or we request a photo to be sent. Please contact us for further instructions and we will do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
If we have agreed to a refund we will do so in the same way the purchase was paid for. If you have paid by credit card the refund will be credited back to your card. If you have purchased on a company account then a credit will be issued to your account.
Products purchased from any of our retailer should be returned to that particular retailer.
Note: All our stainless steel products are made with food grade 100% stainless steel. However any leak proof products will come with additional silicon seal. Without silicon seal it is not possible to make product leak proof. We still call that product 100% stainless steel as seal has been added separately.
Delivery Issue? These are the steps we follow: -
- We will not ask you (customer) to take it up with the delivery company. You came to us so we will deal with it.
- We may ask you (customer) to describe and /or show us the damage by sending us photo or video. We will also check other details, eg any damage to packaging, where the parcel was left.
- We will also check if the product was in acceptable condition when packed, and if it was properly packaged.
- We will ask Delivery Company if anything went wrong.
- If it is valid complaint, we will offer you a replacement or refund. However we may ask you to return the damaged product back to us for our audit purpose.
- We will make our own complaint to the delivery company.
All refund will be provided as per the actual payment mode used by the customer.